Hello to all of our faithful readers:) Unfortunately, our computer is sick and currently seeing the doctor, aka: Geek Squad. I have some fun pictures of Weston to post, including: a recent birthday party, VBS kickoff dinner, and "walking in Daddy's shoes." As soon as our computer is up and running, I'll catch you up with pictures!
However, I would like to share that I'm finally in my LAST week of the school year. And, for those of you who don't already know, I'm moving from 4th grade down to 2nd grade. I've taught 4th grade for 5 years now, so it is a change that I'm looking forward to. A grade change also meant a track change, so instead of tracking-out at the end of August, I'm actually tracking out starting July4th. So, I'm very excited to have a few weeks off VERY SOON!!!
Okay--that's all for now!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
more pictures please!!!
Post a Comment