Thursday, September 4, 2008

Aunt Dona....

My mom's birthday was on August 23rd....this is always a difficult day. I think of my Mom always...each and everyday. But, on birthdays, holidays, special days...I know I would talk to, hug, and spend extra special time with her...so they are more difficult. My Aunt Dona is always so great about making sure she "takes care" of me. She loves, or so she says, to hang out with Weston and me and she always spoils us and makes us have such a wonderful day. She called us early on the weekend of my Mom's birthday and wanted to spend the day with us. So, of course, we couldn't resist. We headed over to her house and then did some shopping. We came back for Weston's "nap" (and I use that word losely) and then headed off to some party supply stores on the search for anything John Deere (no luck). We laughed, shopped, talked, and laughed some more. However, the best part of the day was when we got back to her house and started playing the Wii. Now, I've never played before....but I learned quickly. Tennis my favorite! The funniest thing is that Weston watched us, and before long, he had a control in his hand and was swinging it as hard as he could. He would even stand sideways like we did when we played tennis.....little ones watch your EVERY move.
Thanks to Dona (the other picture nut)....Here are a few pictures from our day!
sorry....technical difficulties....

1 comment:

Renn said...

I love Dona!! And I wish you had video of Weston...AND YOU...playing Wii Tennis!!!