Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day....

Happy Father's Day, Chris!!!
You are an amazing Dad and Weston and I are blessed to have you!!!
-
We had a great time celebrating Father's Day with all the Dads in our life. Saturday night, Chris' Dad (Weston's PaPa) came over for dinner. Then, today...Weston and I cooked breakfast for Chris before heading off to church. We came home from church and hopped straight in the pool for a couple of hours. We had so much time spending the day with Daddy! Tonight, my dad (Weston's G-Daddy) came over for dinner!

I took some video today, but no pictures...so I found a picture from a few weeks ago...but this is pretty much what our afternoon looked like!
FYI-The video was of Weston going under water and learning to blow bubbles out of his nose. He can go completely under...and LOVES it...unless he slips and falls under....that is still a little scary for him! He's growing up so fast!


We went to the lake for a few hours yesterday morning (more pictures to come). This was right after Weston said "no touch, Daddy...I do it myself"!!
-
Weston is definitely a Daddy's Boy. He is usually 2 steps behind Chris at ALL times. I don't love hearing him tell me, "Daddy's Boy" each and every day...however, Chris is a wonderful Daddy for Weston to look up to!

No comments: