Monday, July 28, 2008

2nd Grade!

After a lot of thinking, I made the move from 4th grade to 2nd grade this year. I had to move tracks, but I think it was the best decision. The 2nd grade team works so well together...they plan their weeks together and that has really helped me since I don't have very many ideas/lessons yet. Everyone has been so great!
So, today was my first day with students. Since I work at a year round school, all the other tracks started 3 weeks ago. I've really been excited to get started. Today went very well. The kids are so sweet and very eager to please. I'll try to post some pictures of my new room later (it's my first time in the buiding in 3 years...bye bye trailerville).
Let's hope the rest of the year is as good as day 1:)

No comments: