Sunday, February 8, 2009

Just for Daddy....

So, it's no secret that I (Crystal) do all of the blogging for our house. So, I thought I should have a post dedicated to Chris. He is an AWESOME father and husband and I wanted to show him doing what he does best...being Weston's Daddy.
Obviously this is my LEAST favorite picture...but, since this is about CHRIS...I know he would love to see his lil' man in UNC....just FYI--I did NOT purchase this outfit!

Wonderful Daddy from Day 1!


Dressing them alike is one of my favorite things to do. Chris always humors me and goes along with it...I think he secretly likes it, too!

Chris loves the Wiggles AND Barney...don't let him fool you.

Planting flowers for Mother's Day!


Baseball game at the Mudcats Stadium!

DADDY'S HOME! Weston gets so excited when he spots Chris' truck coming down our street or into our driveway!
Learning about animals at the zoo.

So cute!

Weston loved riding/driving the boat and swimming in the lake with Chris this past summer!


Weeeeee!

Daddy's little helper!


Chris and Weston at Em/Jonathan's wedding.

Helping make a picture at a birthday party!

Obviously I would never think this would be a "picture perfect" moment...but this post is about Chris. I try to look at this as Chris preparing Weston for the many hours he hopes they will spend together as Weston gets older. Chris talks all the time about what he has planned for he and Weston in the future (hunting, fishing, NASCAR, baseball, the list goes on).

-

There are MANY, MANY more pictures of Weston and Chris...but I'll stop!
Thanks for all you do for us each and every day!! We are blessed to have you!
We love you, Daddy!

No comments: