Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Catching up...

Okay---so I know I'm so far behind on blogging. We've been so busy lately and I haven't taken the time to blog. Chris recently started taking classes and is working towards getting several IT certifications. He's in class 4 nights a week, and is working so hard!!!! Of course, Weston keeps me hopping, so blogging time is limited. However, I'm tracked-out now...so it's my goal to catch up!!

Many of the next several post may seem like old news...but since this is my only scrapbook, I want to document! :):)

So, rewind several weeks....
Happy Birthday, Daddy/Chris!!!


We enjoyed celebrating with Chris...and Weston loves "helping" when it comes to opening gifts! We got Daddy some "Back to school" themed presents for his birthday because he was starting class the next week!
Sorry to blog about it so late, but know that WE LOVE YOU, Daddy!!!!

No comments: