Monday, November 9, 2009

We're still here...

It's been a while since my last post. I will do my best to get Halloween pictures up today (Renn). It's amazing how fast the weeks go by this time of year.
-
Yesterday, we went out to my FAVORITE place on EARTH...Meredith College, with my brother's family. We were on a mission to get pictures for our Christmas cards! It was a beautiful day and I could only leave Weston in his outfit for a few minutes because it was too warm for a sweater vest. Angela has a great camera AND a great eye for photography.
-
Here's a few shots...however, I decided not to share many until we decide which should be on our card....we took a lot!

I just loved this "non-posed" shot of my boy!

My sweet nephew and niece....Landen and Hayden!


This was the bench that Chris and I took our favorite engagement picture on. I remember it because it was kinda in the middle of nowhere and not the first place you'd pick (with the beautiful bridges, steps, lake, gazebo, etc...), but it was our favorite shot....
-
S0.....Coming soon....post from fall festival at BBC, the pumpkin farm, Halloween, trophy day for soccer, the beginning of Weston's new room, and maybe a few more from the Meredith photo shoot...

1 comment:

BBBBBP said...

looks like you have a LOT of posting to do...