Thursday, October 22, 2009

NC State Fair...

We had a great time at the FAIR lastnight. Weston LOVED every ride and he is scared of NOTHING!!!
Of course, we enjoyed eating some great fair food, too!!

This was Weston's favorite ride at the fair. I think it may be new because I've never seen it before. He rode it three different times.

Look hard and you can see him driving the orange Helicopter.


Daddy and Mommy rode a few rides, too!



Weston was so cute driving this truck...he had his arm hanging over the side like a real truck driver...hehe!

He was so excited as he went from fence to fence to see all the animals.

Round 2 of 3 on the helicopters...

Another first for Weston was Cotton Candy!! We only gave him a little since it's basically sugar in a bag:)
-
We had such a great time...as always, I look forward to next year!!!


No comments: