I've had a nice birthday...my last birthday of my 20s. :)
-
I started out the day with a quick trip (all alone) to the Smithfield outlets. Then I came back to do some running around with the boys and even had a little nap. Can't ask for more than that! :) My aunt and uncle came over tonight to help celebrate, too. We also wanted to do something nice for them because they've had quite the week. First, my grandmother passed away while one vacation with them in Florida (Disney World)...then as soon as they got home to start making funeral arrangements a car crashed into their house. They have a lot of damage to their house and both of their cars were also hit in the process and they were both a "total loss". We enjoyed the night with them and we hope my aunt was able to relax and laugh a little! :)
-
What made my birthday so special???






No comments:
Post a Comment