This past Saturday we went to visit Aunt Peggy. She and Weston went swimming (I wasn't able yet and I wanted to so bad....it was HOT). Griffin and I watched from the side.
Weston loves the water and he is fearless. We keep his life jacket on ALL the time when near water because we're afraid he'll forget it isn't on and jump right in without thinking. He already loves to put his head under the water and go under the water for diving sticks.
He loves wearing "water gobbles" too. (However, they are in his hand in this picture)
Aunt Peggy and Weston
He can swim across the pool by "reach and pulling". He's learning to kick his feet and reach and pull all a the same time. I'm hoping once I'm cleared to swim that I can work with him some without his life jacket on.He slept just about the whole time right beside the pool:):)
-
After the pool we played inside for a little while, then took Granny out to lunch.
Thanks, Aunt Peggy, for a great time.




No comments:
Post a Comment