Sunday, March 27, 2011

I love these two...

We headed out early Saturday morning for our portrait session (8:10 appt). The boys did great!! I'm so blessed to have two sweet, healthy, precious boys!!!


"Easter picture"

We didn't order any of these pictures....but since we bought enough to get the CD, I thought I'd include it. I love this picture of the boys, but didn't know how it would look to have a picture with Easter Eggs sitting out later in the year.

I love this picture...I just look at it and smile!!

They love each other so much...there is just something special about same-sex siblings. I look forward to watching them grow up together and I hope that they are just the best of friends! :)


Griffin at 8 1/2 months...

He is ALL smiles....almost ALL the time! :)

Big brother...

We just had pictures made of Weston at 4 years...plus bought school pictures, so we didn't order any of these...but I do love it! :)

No comments: