Chris is a VERY loved Daddy. Weston and Griffin love him so much. It's been obvious since Weston was about one year old that he and Chris are BEST BUDS. Sure, he loves his Mommy...but he is a Daddy's boy. It's been my plan to make Griffin a Mommy's boy from the start. I think it's working so far...however, all he says is "dadada dada dada dada". It's been this way for a few months...."dada dada dada"...
-
So....Here is Daddy and his two boys...
We had these pictures made to match the pictures we took when Weston was about this age. Now, they both hang on the wall beside each other. I'll see if I can upload the picture of Chris and Weston for comparison. They look SO much alike. Not only is this a cute picture...but it is a good representation of Griffin at this age. Whenever you hold him, he loves to cuddle up cheek-to-cheek! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment