A couple of weeks ago we took a family trip to Falls Lake. It was Griffin's first time on the boat. He did a great job...even with the annoying infant life jacket.
Daddy with both boys in the drivers seat.
I love this picture of Weston....he just loves our trips to the lake. He loves every part---swimming, driving, fishing....he loves it all!
Griffin playing with his toys. We were anchored at an island, so he had a little break from the life jacket.
When Griffin got tired, we took a little drive and he fell right to sleep. I love the way he has his little legs crossed! :)
Sweet baby!!
After a little drive, we took a swim. Weston loves jumping off the boat into the water!
The water was quite cold, so I decided to stay in and take pictures and video a little.
Griffin did get in for just a few minutes and he liked the water.
Of course, the boys did a little fishing before we left. Chris and Weston fished, Griffin took another short nap, and I read a little Karen Kingsbury...Can't ask for much more than that...We love taking friends out with us, but it was great having just the 4 of us together for a family day!!! We are so blessed!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment