A few weeks back, we went to sweet Avery's 1st birthday party. Avery's mom, Alison, and I teach together at Timber Drive. She had her party at White Deer Park in Garner and it was such a fun afternoon.
The sweet birthday girl.....and possibly Griffin's future wife! :)
Pink and white giraffe has been Avery's "theme" for her first year, and Alison did such a good job decorating for her party!
I thought the giraffe cake in the shape of a "1" was a great idea!
Avery's smasher cake!!
Most of the kiddos from the party!
Sweet Griffin!
Griffin loves to slide!!
The playground had tons of unique equipment. This little bowl-seat was also a spinner.
Another fun spinny thing! :)
Baby climbing wall!
As you can see, both boys like to climb! I was a little scared with Weston up that high...he wasn't even a little scared.
Swinging with Daddy....laid back!!
I thought the giraffe cake in the shape of a "1" was a great idea!
Avery's smasher cake!!
Most of the kiddos from the party!
Sweet Griffin!
Griffin loves to slide!!
The playground had tons of unique equipment. This little bowl-seat was also a spinner.
Another fun spinny thing! :)
Baby climbing wall!
As you can see, both boys like to climb! I was a little scared with Weston up that high...he wasn't even a little scared.
Swinging with Daddy....laid back!!The next part of the party just makes.me.laugh!!! So, all the kids were playing on the KIDS play equipment. All of the sudden, these adults came over to the equipment and started "training." They actually asked Weston to MOVE off one part of the equipment so they could "train." They would run a short lap and then come through their "training course" on the CHILDREN'S play equipment. They were helping each other out and cheering each other along like it was a SERIOUS competition. I had to take pictures....seriously!?!?!








No comments:
Post a Comment