Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4th...

We headed out to Falls Lake with The Richards family for the 4th of July. We got an early start because we thought it would be crowded...however, it wasn't bad at all. I'm thinking that since the 4th was on a Monday, the lake was probably full on Saturday/Sunday. We had a great time and all four kiddos did great!! Jenny and I were talking about how our families have grown over the past few years. When Chris and I first bought the boat, I remember just the four of us going out to the lake. The next summer, I was 6-8 months preggo and Jenny was 2-4 months preggo. The following summer, we had Weston and Callie Jo with us! Before long, Avery came along. Last summer, it was Weston, Callie Jo, Avery, and I was days away from delivering Griffin. Now, there are four kiddos....two boys, and two girls!! :) Weston and Griffin! :)
Callie Jo, Weston, Griffin, and Avery...
Griffin LOVED swimming in the lake. He just kicked his feet and laughed!
Mr. Chad taught Weston a new jump!
Our family of four...



All the kiddos except for Weston took a little nap while we cruised around for a little while.





Knocked out...covered up to block the sun, Lovey in hand, not a care in the world:):)


Griffin was being the DJ...trying to work Chris' MP3 player.


Our brave boy loves riding the tube. It about gives me a heart attack at times...but he obviously isn't scared a bit!-


We left the lake, came home, grilled out, and played in the backyard. Griffin loves the "house" part of the swing set. He thinks he is such a big boy when he's up there.


"Look at me!!!"


My happy boys!!! Chris and Weston got a little sun. This was the first time Weston has ever been a little red....I can't figure out if I missed a spot, or what happened...Thankfully, it was gone in by morning!


"Please stop taking pictures of me!"


Swinging...


We hope everyone else had a great 4th of July!!


**Obviously, the date on the pictures isn't correct...I changed the camera batteries and didn't update the timestamp.

No comments: