Friday, October 16, 2009

White Crayon...

This is one of those post that is more for my own documentation...a funny thing that happened with Weston that I don't want to forget.
Yesterday, Weston joined me on a trip to the grocery store. On the way out, I saw they were having a coloring contest...so I picked up a "pumpkin" and "scarecrow" for Weston to color.
When we got home, he wanted to start coloring right away while I made dinner. I asked him to clean up when it was time to eat....he posted his pictures on our refrigerator and put all of his crayons in his bucket....except for ONE. He left the WHITE crayon out. I told him to put it in his bucket, to which he replied....
"No, Mommy, that crayon not working..."
SOOOO funny to me! I laughed so hard and he looked at me like I was crazy!!!

No comments: