Monday, July 12, 2010

Griffin Paul...

We are so happy to announce the arrival of our sweet Griffin Paul Dixon. He was born Friday, July 9, 2010 at 7:46am. He weighed 8 lbs, 7oz and is 21 1/4 inches. He is just perfect and we are loving being a family of four!

Daddy and Griffin right after he was born (the date on the bottom is wrong...it was 7/9/10).

Griffin and Mommy!
I don't look too happy in the picture for some reason...but I was OVER THE MOON. I just love my little man so much!!!

Sweet Griffin...

Weston met Griffin on Saturday morning. He was so sweet with him. He stayed with us at the hospital for about 6 hours...he enjoyed every minute with his new brother.
-
**I plan to post his "birth story" and more about Weston meeting Griffin for the first time soon (for our own documentation).

No comments: