We all enjoyed Griffin's 1st Halloween...
It was really too warm for his pumpkin costume...so he hung out in his other Halloween gear.

I just love this picture. Look at that sweet face!!!

We have a picture of Weston IN his pumpkin on his first Halloween, so we wanted to recreate it with Griffin.
However, Weston was only 1 month on his first Halloween and Griffin is almost 4 months...so he didn't fit in as easily! Cute nonetheless!!!

His cute Fall jumper....Our little Pumpkin!!!

He got some Halloween love from Mr. Flair Hair, too.
I think Mr. Marshall enjoyed practicing for his grandson (due in about 10 weeks).

Griffin wrapped up and helped Mommy hand out candy while Daddy and Weston went trick-or-treating!!!
-
We love our little pumpkin and look forward to dressing him up next year! :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I want to pinch those cute chubby cheeks!!! Griffin is growing up sooo fast and I love looking at all of these sweet pictures and what a good big brother Weston has become. PRECIOUS~
Post a Comment