Monday, November 15, 2010

Who's reading...

Just curious....
Who's reading my blog???
I really want to know!!
Do I only have readers that I know???
Do strangers find my kids so cute that they pop in from time to read my blog????
Come on, leave me a comment and let me know you were here! :)

14 comments:

Renn said...

ME!

Karoline with a K said...

Crystal, I read your blog :)

Amanda said...

I'm such a stalker. Your family is so precious!

Matt and Lisa said...

I read it. :)
~Lisa

lee and hannah said...

me!! :) i read your blog

hannah

Courtney said...

We do! Even though our boys have never met, Zeke enjoys looking at your boys pictures and seeing the fun things ya'll do.

Alison B said...

Thank you for finally updating your blog

The Uptons said...

I read too! I love seeing all the pictures of Weston and Griffin!!

The Crocker's said...

I do!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I do, I do! ;)

Anonymous said...

I do, I do....was me...Lynne T. ;)

Aaron & Jamie said...

I do! :)

csboone said...

I just came across your blog and I am reading it. I have a blog also, not a very faithful blogger, but I am hoping to get better at it this upcoming year. come over and ready mine also.

Christy

Caroline said...

Hi Crystal! I stop in from time to time to catch up on you and those adorable boys. Happy New Year :)
Love,
Caroline Sweezy