Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baseball...

There are times when I want to freeze time so the boys don't grow up too fast. However, there are also times when I'm so excited because something "I couldn't wait for" was finally happening. I know I've said, "I can't wait until Weston is old enough to play BASEBALL!" many times.....and now, the time is here....he is a baseball player (well Tball, anyway)...:)

Last Saturday, he had his second practice. They got their uniforms, and all the boys wanted to put them on right then. Weston played in several different positions....and had so much fun!!! I'm pretty sure he is liking baseball more than soccer.
He gets very focused when up to bat...it's so cute!!

Kade, Weston, Landen

Kade's dad and Chris grew up together. We've watched Kade and Weston play soccer together for three seasons, and now moving on to baseball together makes it even more fun. Landen is my nephew, so we were so happy that he and Weston could play on the same team! It's so cute to watch them together.





Weston's #1 Fan!!!


Love this kid....I know he'll be playing tball soon enough, so I'll save the "I can't wait for baseball" words for now!


Look at this face!!!

If he uses this when I tell him "no, no," then I'm going to be in TROUBLE!!!


My niece, Hayden, loves to play with Griffin!! She took good care of him during practice! :)

No comments: