Thursday, April 28, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge...

Two weeks ago, we went on a mini-vacation to The Great Wolf Lodge. We had a BLAST!!!! The GWL far exceeded my expectations. Weston played in the water part from 1:00-8:45pm on the first day and 9:00-2:30 the second day. Every part of the GWL was wonderful...our room was incredible, the water park was wonderful, and the extras around the resort (arcade, spa, store, MagiQuest) were great, too!! We didn't do much other than the waterpark (Weston was VERY happy swimming and really wasn't interested in anything else). I would highly recommend this trip for all families (kids of all ages). There are often coupon codes floating around and you can get a great rate...especially when it includes a hotel suite and 2 days at a waterpark for 4 people.


The boys were dressed and ready for their first day of swimming!! Griffin is so happy when he is with his brother...it's so cute to watch!!
Hanging out at the end of the wave pool.


Brotherly love...it makes me smile everytime I see them interact!!!

Griffin loved riding the jetskis in the kiddie pool. He figured out how to shoot the water and loved every minute of it!!!

Can you tell he is happy?!?!


I've divided the rest of our pictures into categories...look below to see the fun we had at the GWL!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like a blast!!! That is where I wanted to go for my birthday, maybe next year...