Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

Our family began Easter Sunday at church, celebrating the Resurrection!!! We enjoy having Easter egg hunts, and finding a basket of goodies left on Easter morning, but it is important to us that our boys know the most important part of Easter...God sent his son to die on the cross for our sins!!

This picture is just priceless to me. I love the fact that Weston is giving Griffin a little kiss...but if you look close, you'll see that he is also holding his little hand!! :)
I love pictures that aren't so "posed". This was one of my favorites from Easter Sunday.

Sweet Griffin...I love this little one so much. I kiss him at least 500 times a day...I.just.can't.help.it!!!
And, let's not forget this big boy!!!

Though we had tears, anger, and frustration because he had to wear a "fwetter" vest...I would kiss him 500 times a day if I could...but, I can't usually squeeze that many in...he tells me "that's enough!!" I just love him!!!!


The loves of my life....I'm a blessed girl!!!


After church, we had a "Dixon" family get together at Papa and BelleBelle's. We had a yummy lunch and an Easter Egg hunt. The kids had fun playing with their cousins and finding eggs.


I need to get my "comparison" shot of Weston because he wore this same shirt on Easter Sunday at PaPa's house, 4 years ago. The boys look so much alike! :)


Papa and his grandchildren.
(Papa, Griffin, Autumn, Alyssa, Austin, Weston)

No comments: