Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3rd Anniversary

Today Chris and I are celebrating our 3rd wedding anniversary. We had a "day-date." We took Weston to school around 10:00, then went out to an early lunch and a movie. We saw Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I wouldn't recommend it...after seeing a few of the lead characters interviewed, and even seeing sneak peaks....I wasn't expecting this kind of a movie. I would compare it to the American Pie movies. There were some parts that made me laugh out loud (some because they were funny, and others because it was an ackward funny). Chris looked at me several times throughout the movie and said, "What did you bring me to?" because he hadn't seen anything about the movie before going.

However, we still had a a lot of fun spending time together. We rarely go on "dates" without Weston. I know people say that it's good to make time as a couple, but we just love taking him with us. We do still manage our time together though because Weston has a very routine 8pm bedtime.

I didn't take any pictures today...mainly because Ruby Tuesdays and the movies didn't really scream photo opportunity to me. However, I thought I would include a photo from our wedding day!!!

Happy Anniversary to us!!!!

1 comment:

Renn said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I LOVE YOU....and Chris!