Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lake trip with The Richards family...

On Saturday we took a trip to Falls Lake with our friends Chad, Jenny, Callie Jo, and Avery. We had such a great time. We stayed a lot longer than planned because the kids were having so much fun.
I took these before we left because I thought our little man looked so "grown" with his AB Surf Shop shirt tucked in.


Weston and Callie Jo looking so cool with their sunglasses!

Cute Avery Bug was a trooper all day.

Three beautiful babies...Callie Jo, Avery, and Weston.

Don't you think Chris needs a daughter???

Or maybe he needs twins?????
-
-
JUST KIDDING about that last comment.
Snack time...these two ate all day!!! I guess they worked up an appetite with all of their water play.

We tried out a new set of "Floaties"....not my favorite. I think they'll be better when he's a little bigger and knows a little about swimming. We are on the hunt for another pair.

Chris and Chad with Callie Jo and Weston. Notice Chad has the Dora float!


Chad and the Dora float, again...too funny.

Callie Jo and her Daddy riding in the tube.

Weston and Daddy in the tube. He loved tubing this time. We changed the way he was siting in the tube and I think it was more comfortable than when we tried it on the last trip.



Jenny got in on the fun,too!
-
-
-
-
-
And what happens after a day of boat riding, swimming, and tubing????
Sleeping baby #1.

Sleeping Baby #2.
Sleeping Baby #3.
-
We had a great day on the lake! Can't wait to go back!!!

No comments: