Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chris' Mini-me....

It's been a little while since Weston and Chris have dressed alike. So, I was excited when they had similar outfits to wear to church this past Sunday. Weston is such a Daddy's boy so he LOVED that he looked just like his daddy!!!
-
I wonder, will I have a daughter that I can dress similar to me one day....or, will I just have to wear khakis and a white button-up to blend in with the boys??? hmmm....

We had nursery duty with only one child this past Sunday...so we took a quick picture in the foyer of our new Family Life Center!!

Daddy and Weston coloring while we waited for lunch!


Always a favorite for Weston, Corn-on-the-Cob. He'll be excited to know that the NC State Fair is right around the corner...he loves the corn at the fair! :)



1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love that you dress them alike! I never plan on it, but LOVE when Spence and Zeke match.
As much as I am ready to be DONE being pregnant, I am secretly hoping that I won't before the fair so that I can eat some yummy corn!!!