Sunday, September 20, 2009

Monkey Bathroom...

I recently turned our "guest bathroom" into more of a kiddie bathroom for Weston. Check out the pictures...

Chris thinks I'm crazy when I put Weston's name on stuff...but I think it's cute. I did buy an extra towel in case we were to have another little one in the future....and no, this isn't a hint....we AREN'T expecting! :)

The cute monkey shower curtain.

I think my favorite part is the little mokey hooks across the top.



I thought the soap holder was adorable.
-
-
There are a few more things I need to get...but this is it for now!!

2 comments:

Renn said...

was that "its not a hint" comment for me? i really like the bathroom!!! and tell chris, we went to Meredith, we monogram or put names on EVERYTHING....he should know this by now

Allison said...

Love the bathroom! Very cute!