Last night was the Annual Bethlehem's Ladies Night. This is the event where many of the ladies from the church partner up and create a table centered around a verse from the Bible. They usually decorate the table with centerpieces and use their personal china. You can see last year's event here.
-
As always, it was a great night full of fellowship and worship. The theme of the night was "Jesus-My First Love". Amanda Watson, Miss North Carolina 2008, was our special music for the night....and Grace Garrett with "Delight in the Lord" ministries was our guest speaker.
I sat with Mrs. Robin and Mrs. Susan again this year. Our table's theme was "Ladies Night at the Spa". The verse for our table was ...Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 5:1
This was one of my favorite tables...I loved the pink and green and the beautiful centerpiece.
Mrs. Cindy's table was right behind us. I loved the beautiful Fall colors!
This was my friend Shelley's table. I can't remember the exact verse, but it was something with the "creatures" of the earth.
Laine, me, and Emily before everything got started.
Amanda sang Amazing Grace, His Eye was on the Sparrow, and then ended the night with The Lord's Prayer.
Grace spoke about making Jesus first in our life....really knowing him and seeking and following him in our daily lives. This was her last event in North Carolina because she is moving back to Iowa where her children currently live.-
-
What a great night!!! Can't wait until next year.
I always think about decorating a table "next year" (Renn and I have decorated two different tables in the past)...but I enjoy being a guest at Robin and Susan's table so much! :)
What do you think, Renn?? "You can't Hide from God"...Camo table?? hehe!



1 comment:
oh i do love the camo table with the bright orange hat in the center....and then there is our psalm 56:1 table with the pictures of us in the center....oh so many choices
Post a Comment