Over Labor Day weekend, we went with my aunt and uncle to Kerr Lake. They have a great house right on the water. We loved our mini-vacation!!
This was Griffin's first night away from our house. Chris stayed with Weston in one room and I stayed with Griffin in another. Griff did great the first night but he had some WIDE awake time the second night from about 3:30 until 5:00AM.
Doing what he LOVES...hanging out on the boat...swimming, jumping, riding, watching...he loves it all!! I'm so glad he loves the water...
This was one of my favorite things about the weekend. Weston would run from the beginning of the dock to the end, and then jump in the water. I did this SAME thing as a child at this same dock (over and over and over again). It's so cool to watch my child enjoy the same things I use to. Some of my favorite memories growing up was when we came to the lake with Uncle Bobby and Aunt Bonnie...now, I'm sure they will be some of Weston's favorite, too.
As always, having fun in the water with Daddy. Chris probably threw him up into the water at least 100 times over the weekend.
This is our favorite spot to sit after a long time swimming. I'll sit right infront of Chris' drivers seat and Weston will come get in my lap. Usually, within a few minutes, he is snoozing away until the next stop! :)
Uncle Bobby and Weston...we were headed to check out the dam.
And while we were having all that fun on the lake, Aunt Bonnie hung out with Griffin inside. Don't worry...we didn't make her...she stays out of the sun these days, so she was happy to hang out with the cutest, sweetest, baby boy around! :)-
We had the best time and I can't wait to go back. Next year, Griffin will be hanging right with us on the boat (in between naps).




No comments:
Post a Comment