Monday, September 13, 2010

Picture Perfect...

Now, I know what you're thinking...
Goodness, that is the cutest kid...look how handsome he is, that outfit is so stylish, I could just kiss those cheeks!...That's what you're thinking right?!?! haha!
I thought I'd share with you how I got such an ADORABLE picture of Weston before leaving for church yesterday...
-
-
-
-
-
Take 1
"I'm still watching tv..."
-
-
Take 2
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE picture of the photo shoot....
really, do you feel sorry for me yet???
-
-
Take 3
SERIOUSLY??? Is he about to be 4 or 14??? This is a teenage "Mom, I'm too cool for your pictures" look if I've ever seen one!!!
-
-
-
Take 4
Asking him to smile.....If I don't make him laugh or chuckle, this is the "smile" I get. Now, I love my son more than words can say...but this is one GOOFY grin.
-
-
-
Take 5
Another Goofy grin except now with his hands on his hips.....
-
-
-
Who knew taking ONE SINGLE picture in his cute church outfit would be such a fiasco!?! I don't even want to think about trying to get a Christmas Card photo with BOTH boys...

No comments: