This morning, I had quite a bit of one-on-one time with Weston while Griffin was asleep. He LOVES puzzles and will do one after another for as long as you let him. This morning, we were working in one of his puzzle books....it flips like a book but has 4 large puzzles in it. We had a conversation that went like this...
Mommy- Want to do this tractor next?
Weston- Thats NOT a tractor!
Mommy- Yes it is...
Weston- No, thats an excavator
Mommy- Well, excuse me, want to do this excavator next???
-
-
Another cute moment was lastnight when I was putting him to bed. After prayers....
Mommy-"You're my BEST boy!"
Weston- "YOU'RE my best GUURL"
Mommy- (chuckling to myself) "I love you so much!"
Weston- "I wuvv you so much, too"
-We can say excavator, but still say guuurl and wuvvv....and I wouldn't have it any.other.way!! I Love it!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment