Griffin is a great baby...definitely easier than Weston was as an infant. This could be due to being much more comfortable this time around as a parent...or they could just have different personalities. Most nights he is sleeping for a 6-7 hour stretch for the first part of the night and then usually about 4 more hours after a feeding around 4am.
-
During the day, he can be a little fussy and is quite the cat napper. We usually get one good nap out of him but thats after I've put him to sleep for several cat naps throughout the morning. If I lay him on our bed, he is usually up within 20 minutes and the same with the crib and swing.
-
Yesterday, we were having the normal cat napping and I layed him on his changing table to grab something...he stayed asleep so I put this little blanket over him. I layed him there at 1:15 and he was still sleeping strong at 3:45!!!!
-
Now, for all of you safety freaks out there...I know I can't do this much longer...but currently, he doesn't roll over except from his side to his back and I checked on him SEVERAL times during the nap.
-
I'm not saying this is where he'll nap from now on...but maybe when I need to do dishing, housework, pump, etc....





1 comment:
Hey, you gotta get them to sleep where u can girl!!
Post a Comment