Sunday, May 4, 2008

Boys will be boys...

Weston is 150% All American BOY!!!! He will climb on anything and everything. If he falls, most of the time, he laughs and then goes right back to doing what made him fall in the first place. If he does get hurt, he will usually cry for a few seconds and then he's ready to find something else to play/climb on.

On Friday night we were pulling things out of the attack to go in our community yard sale. Of course, Weston followed Chris up stairs to the bonus room. When Chris returned from taking something down to the garage, he found Weston had crawled over the side and shimmied his way into his BABY SWING (it had the tray attached on front, so he had to get in from the side). He was laughing at himself and swinging back and forth. This is when you need a hidden camera to see how in the world he managed to figure that out.

Like I said, Boys will be BOYS!!!

I know you're thinking, "Weston sitting on his changing table has nothing to do with climbing." Well....it does if I tell you that neither Chris nor myself put him on the changing table!!! Chris and I were cleaning up from dinner and we noticed things were a little quiet. When we went to check on him, this is what we found (combined with A LOT of laughter from Weston). He thought he was the funniest things ever!!! Chris and I tried not too laugh too much, because we didn't want this to become a habit, but when I left the room, I couldn't help but chuckle!

**Look for a video clip to come. This morning while putting his clothes away, I brought the camera with me and caught Weston climbing onto his changing table. I'm surprised he continued to do it, because normally a camera will make him freeze at whatever thing I'm trying to capture. I will say though that we now keep the door to his room closed so he can't do this by himself...I know he could get hurt...so no need for the, "are you crazy, he could break his leg comments!"

No comments: