Sometimes things that aren't meant to be toys are the best entertainment for Weston (and all kids, I'm sure). It started with tupperware, kitchen spoons, plastic cups, the remote, a box, empty paper towl/wrapping paper roll, etc. The lastest entertaining "non-toy" is a few big holes Chris has dug in the backyard to prepare for adding on to our deck. The holes are pretty big, and Weston likes to throw a few balls into the hole, then climb into the hole, throw the balls out of the hole, crawl out of the hole, and then repeat the steps. This entertained him for a good half hour lastnight (If only I could dig a few holes in my bathroom so I could get ready in the morning without having to rush).
Anyway, I had to get my camera to take a few shots. Like usual, as soon as he saw the camera, he was saying, "Cheese." It was so cute to hear a sweet little voice saying "cheese" over and over again coming from what looked like an empty hole. Too precious!
Standing up and saying, "BOO!" and "Roaahh"
Climbing out or climbing in...this was the procedure both ways.A good board book.....$9.99
Stacking buckets........$11.99
Ride on 4-wheeler.....$39.99
Radio Flyer wagon.....$70.00
A hole dug in the backyard.....PRICELESS!!! Haha!





No comments:
Post a Comment