Tonight, we invited Chad, Jenny, and Callie Jo over for dinner because they've been moving all weekend. While Chris and Chad watched the race, Callie and Weston had fun playing together.
Callie wanted to play in Weston's crib while Jenny and I were going through some clothes, and of course, when Weston saw her, he had to join!! They had fun, but I thought they were going to be bruised up because they were playing so rough!
I did manage to get them to slow down for 2 seconds for this picture. This will be one of those they roll their eyes at in about 15 years:)
Wild boy.....100mph all day long!!!
Of course, our playdates with Callie aren't complete without a wagon shot! It is harder to get them to sit in the wagon now...so I don't know how much longer we'll be able to do this! I'll try to post all of the shots we have of them in the wagon later....then, you'll see how much they've grown!


No comments:
Post a Comment