Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Fun with Aunt Dona...

Since I had off yesterday for Memorial Day (and Daddy had to work), Weston and I decided to go visit Aunt Dona and Uncle Tink. Weston LOVES going to visit Dona and Tink because he gets to do whatever he wants at their house.

Aunt Dona, Weston, and I went to the Farmer's Market and then to Pullen Park. We had a great time enjoying the beautiful weather and were all finished and ready for Weston to take his nap before it got too hot. Weston gets to visit them again on Saturday for me to go to my friend Alison's wedding. I'm sure he will have a blast again because it is never dull with Aunt Dona:)


Eating a strawberry! He loved people watching and just being outside!

Weston and Aunt Dona (aka: Nahhna) at the park!


While heading to the boats, we ran into my friends Allison, Dave and their son, Mason. It worked perfect because Weston got to ride the boats with Mason. I wasn't sure if he was quite old enough for these, but he did great! In fact, he didn't want to get off!

I'm usually behind the camera, but Dona got a shot of Weston and me....though he was people watching and not looking at the camera!

Of course, we couldn't go to Pullen Park without riding the carousel! We rode the train too....but I'm limited to the amount of pictures I can include...:)

Thanks Aunt Dona for a fun day!! We missed you, Daddy!



No comments: