Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy Saturday....

Our family was very busy this past Saturday. In fact, we all had different things going on, and the camera couldn't be in 3 places at once. Chris headed to the NASCAR race in Concord/Charlotte. He did take the old "non-digital" camera with him...but not pictures yet. Then, I had a wedding to attend (my co-worker, Sarah). That left Weston with plans to stay with my Aunt Dona...which is always fun for him!!! Though I only have a few shots of him at her house, she never lets me down and has at least 30 on her camera. Maybe I can post some of those later.

This is definitely MY CHILD!! Weston can enjoy some good people watching. He inherited this from his mommy, no doubt! I can't wait until the fair...that is like a People Watchers dream...I think it even beats the mall at Christmas.

Weston and "Uncle Tink" watching the cars, trucks, and motorcycles drive by. Precious!


A few members of my 2nd grade team. Amanda, Alison, me, and Angie!! We all got the memo to wear black.

The sweet couple, Mr. and Mrs. Ralph!! Sarah was such a beautiful bride...she soaked up every minute of her wedding day!! Congratulations Sarah and Kit!

Weston and I had a sleep over with my aunt since she put him down before I got home from the wedding. So, he played a little Wii before we left the next morning!

Thanks Dona and Tink for watching Weston...he had a great time!

Congratulations again to the newlyweds.

And Boogidy, boogidy, boogidy...maybe Chris will have some race pictures to post soon!

No comments: