Sunday, October 5, 2008

Getting ready for Mary Charles...

My friend, Amanda (Warren) Lee is having a baby girl!!!! Amanda and I met freshman year at MC when we lived on the same hall. She later became my suitmate and very dear friend. I had so much co-hosting a baby shower for Amanda today. We expect Mary Charles to make her appearance in mid to late December (Amanda sent up a request to God for Dec. 20th).

Look at that cute Mom-to-be. Amanda, I know you probably didn't want me to blast your belly on the Internet...but I couldn't resist...you are adorable!!
A little multi-tasking...catching up with friends and playing ball with Weston.

Snacking on some shower food. I would like to point out how cute Weston's outfit is (I only love him a little in case you're wondering)...I must have heard a dozen times (today) that they "just don't make cute boy stuff"...Well, as you can see...that is just NOT true...Don't you agree??

If there was ever a prize given for "Best gift opener," Amanda would win it hands down. Her reactions are priceless.


This was a cute "Grandma's house" overnight bag that Amanda got from a neighbor....


This is the diaper bag (above) and blanket (below) Sarah Gaither, Renn, and I got for Mary Charles....isn't it ADORABLE!!! Thanks LilyPad (http://www.lilypademb.com/). Friends from our church own this company and they have wonderful gifts if you're ever in need!

Just when he thought nobody was looking....caught!
Weston watched the people leave and was saying "Bye bye" in the window!


Congratulations, Amanda and Chuck! We can't wait to meet Mary Charles!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time. I'm sad I missed it.

Triplet Ring Circus said...

Amanda Warren pregnant - TOO CUTE!!!! I love it! :-) Kelly Scott