I've had such a great track-out, and I can't believe I'll be back at work moving into my new room on Friday. Weston and I have enjoyed having some time at home to just relax and have "nothing to do." We've had some playdates and have eaten out at lunch a few times, but we've really enjoyed just staying in PJs until lunch, playing with tractors and puzzles, reading, napping (yes, me too on some days), and playing outside in the afternoon. I've even read a couple of books and hope to get 2 more in before I go back to work (this is something I thought I would never have time for again...but I've enjoyed making time lately). I just started on Nicholas Sparks' new one, so I'll let you know what I think in a few days. Anyway, I thought I'd share a few photos from our outside time yesterday afternoon.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Track-out fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment