Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mini vacation Part 4

We ended our mini vacation with a trip to Lowes Motor Speedway. This was both Weston and my first visit. Chris is going in a few weeks for the night race (he got tickets for his birthday....all the way back in February) but I can't go with him due to a wedding. He has been wanting to show me the track, so we found an open gate and walked in. I must say that the size of the track is amazing...you really can't tell anything from seeing it on TV. Unfortunately, my hopes of Dale Jr. being there and thinking Weston was so cute he had to get a picture with him didn't happen...but, a fun stop anyway!

A little boy in one of the 150,000+ seats...

Climbing the bleachers!


"Hey, Mommy!"

I have a feeling these two will visit here together a lot as Weston gets older!

Daddy and Weston with the HUGE track in the background.
Weston and Mommy....looking for Dale...



At the track wearing John Deere....a little Redneck (however, I'll say "Country Boy") in the making....bless my heart!

Fun way to end our short vacation!



No comments: