Sunday, November 9, 2008

BBC ladies event...

Every year, our church as a "Women's event." Many of the ladies get together and decorate their table with a them. They pull out their china, and show everyone how creative they are. Renn and I did a table the first 2 years. The 3rd year, Weston was only 2 weeks old, so I couldn't go. Then, for the past 2 years, Renn and I have just enjoyed sitting at her Mom's table. It is fun to decorate and come up with ideas....but it is also a lot of fun to just show up and enjoy other's creativity.

The night also includes a guest speaker and singer. Both ladies this year did a wonderful job. We learned about "Forgiveness" and the five steps necessary to truly forgive. It was a great message!
Our table...
The theme at our table was "White as snow"...speaking of our sins being washed away.


I was a little sad to be missing Cornhuskin' this year when I heard so many 03' girls were going, however, I got a lot out of the Ladies event, and I'm so glad I went! I'll catch my MC girls next year!


No comments: