Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Under the weather...

Weston woke up yesterday with 103 degree temperature. I immediately called the pediatrician for an appointment (he had ran a low grade fever the day before also). We visited the Raleigh office for the first time because that is where our Pediatrician was. He knows Weston best (especially from the sickness/surgery/recovery from March). It turns out that Weston has Croup. He had this once as a baby (but I don't think he had a treatment)...this time, he was given medication. He is feeling much better today with little to know fever. We are thankful that he recovered so quickly!!

Laying still on the couch...this RARELY happens!!!
He felt really crummy yesterday morning before our appointment....so he watched Baby Einstein "On the Go" while resting. I've had the Baby Einstein movies put away until a few days ago....but he really likes them!The handy MC blanket....just snuggling with this thing always makes me feel better!

No comments: