Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had so much fun trick-or-treating lastnight. We are blessed with lots of kids and sweet families in our neighborhood and we love hanging out with everyone. Two of our neighbors hooked up trailers with hay and pulled all the kids around the neighborhood. One even had the XM radio playing all kinds of fun stuff (ie: The Monster Mash). I'm not sure what Weston loved more...hanging with all of his buddies (dressed up in all kinds of cool stuff), getting "moe cady" (aka more candy), ringing the door bells, running "loose," people watching, or riding on the "hayride." He had SOOO much fun! And after all that fun was over, his friend Blake and her parents came over for pizza. Needless to say, our bedtime was much later than normal...and he slept until 9:00am this morning! Check out the cute lion below!!!
I'm ready, Mommy!!!
I know this is one of those pictures that I'll look back on in a few years and miss my LITTLE boy!!

Even though he was making a funny face, this was a good shot of the costume and his pumpkin:)


Headed to pick up Blake!

Side shot...

The ladybug and the lion....they happened to have the same pumpkin!


"Trick-treeeet"....aka trick-or-treat! My very polite lion remembered to say "tay you" at every stop!




One of the Hayrides....Weston's mane is about all you see in this picture:)


Mommy and her lil' lion!


No comments: