Monday, November 3, 2008

Emily's BBC shower....

This Sunday, Emily had a shower at our church. She had a great turnout and got so many things to help her begin married life. Jonathan was a trooper and stayed for the entire shower...even though he didn't know many people there. The shower really came together with not too much work....all the host had a job and it turned out beautiful! We are less than 6 weeks away from the big day!!!
The beautiful set-up (minus a few food items).
The bride and groom.

The hostesses with the bride and groom....Aunt Emmy, me, Virginia, Mary, Susan, Uncle JJ.


The bridesmaids with the bride...Shellie, me, Emily, Mary Elizabeth, Laine, Jennifer.



The fun stuff begins...





Before....and they kept coming through the door after this, too.



After...
I couldn't even fit everything in the picture....there were more on each side. Hope Emily learns to cook soon! :)

Finally getting a chance for some yummy food.
Next up....girls dinner (which I'm not sure I can make yet)....soon followed by a brunch (with football for the guys) and Christmas shower! Fun times!



No comments: