Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Jacket, hat, and "govs"...

This may be a boring post to you...so, you may want to stop reading now....
However, Weston is very excited about his new jacket and hat! He loves to put it on!!!!

We've been getting by with lighter jackets and zip-up hoodies....however with a 45 degree day expected today, we decided he needed something heavier! I went out lastnight and checked out TJ Max, Kohls, Target, and Ross looking for a nice jacket (but affordable).....I found this jacket at TJ Max and really liked it. I know if we get some snow this year, it will be perfect!!! He loves his hat and the mittens (aka:govs) keep him occupied the WHOLE way to school in the morning! For that, they are already worth the $6 I paid for the set!

Modeling his new gear!





Nothing stops Weston from wanting to be outside...so he should get lots of wear out of his new jacket! Hopefully he will always love wearing his coat (unlike the 2nd graders I have to almost yell at to get them to wear theirs).


No comments: