Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Canady's...

Unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures when we celebrated with my family on Christmas morning. I was busy cooking breakfast and doing the video camera...however, we did get a few. My brothers (and their wives) made Weston a very happy boy....he received a Tool kit that he absolutely LOVES and "fixes" everything in sight, a scooter that he rides very fast and scares mommy, a John Deer tractor and bulldozer shirt....all I can say is my son is 150% BOY!!! My dad gave Weston a portable DVD player for the car...this will be very handy for trips and times in the car when he just doesn't want to talk/sing/ etc. with Mommy and Daddy! Thank you, all!!!




"Helping" assemble the Lightning McQueen Scooter!!!

Check out those boots....he is OBSESSED with boots lately! He always wants to wear them....to school, to church, to play, to shop.....everywhere!


No comments: