Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas with the Williams'

Jonathan and Emily got back from their honeymoon last Sunday...so we celebrated Christmas with them on Tuesday. Jonathan cooked a great meal and then we opened a few presents...well Weston opened everyone's gifts for them. They gave Chris and me a radio/CD player that mounts under the cabinet in the kitchen. The CRAZY thing is....just last week, I told Chris that I wished we had a radio/cd player in our kitchen...I know there was no way for them to over hear this coversation b/c they were in the Carribean on their honeymoon. Anyway....THANK YOU for the great gift!!!

As always, the boxes are the best part of the presents in our house!

"Hepping" Aunt Em with her present!




Weston with his Uncle JJ....
I know I've said this before, but Weston LOVES Jonathan...before Jonathan could finish dinner, Weston was calling him to play "fooootball" with him. So, being the spoiled little man that he is....Jonthan left the table and went to play with him!

No comments: