Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our little boy...

So, I tend to dress Weston like a "Little Man." People have often said this to me since he was an infant. Most Sundays, you'll find him in sweater vest (in Winter), and in a Polo in the summer. I'm not one to put him in character shirts....though I'm sure Weston will start sharing his opinion on the way he wants to dress soon. However, with potty training quickly approaching, I wanted him to have one last "romper." I found this Kelly's Kids longall on eBay...only worn once. I think it is ADORABLE!!! He's worn this twice and I've not yet heard, "he looks like a little man"...so I guess I accomplished my goal!!!

I could kiss this face a million times and still want to kiss it again!!!!


1 comment:

The Crocker's said...

Crystal...he is so freakin' adorable! how can you stand not to pinch those cheeks everyday?? Can't wait to someday see him again. have a merry Christmas!