Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rehersal/Rehersal Dinner...

Well the big day finally came....Jonathan and Emily are now Mr. and Mrs. It was a fun weekend, beautiful wedding, and I was honored to stand beside Emily as she married Jonathan! After a lot of worry/anxiety and prayers...Weston "carried the piddo," he did WONDERFUL! Mrs. Robin was a HUGE help throughout the weekend. She was in charge of Weston and she was able to get him to cooperate and listen much better than I think I could have. She had him walking with the flower girl in no time. Here are a few picks from rehearsal and dinner.

The groom (better known as JJ in our house) with Weston.
Jonathan told me that he heard Mrs. Robin saying "look at Jonathan" to Weston when she was trying to get him to stay quiet during the practice....and that Weston looked like he didn't know who she was talking about...he only knows "uncle JJ" and Weston LOVES uncle JJ!
Chris and I at dinner!
We were on the 28th floor of the Wachovia building....it was beautiful to look down on Raleigh....and you could easily reference where you were and where everything else was by finding the "Krispy Kreme HOT sign"....great landmark!

My sweet husband!! It felt like we were out on a date. Weston went home with Robin and Marshall after rehearsal. They took him to Five Guys, and then to Petsmart...he is spoiled!


Us with the bride and groom-to-be!

Last picture as a Horton!

No comments: