On Thursday night we headed to Oak Island, NC with The Chalks. We had a great weekend away and didn't want leave the beach. Weston absolutely LOVED the ocean. Some may have thought the water was a little cold for swimming...but not Weston!!! I have MANY pictures to share...but no time to upload them all now. I'll include a few of my favorites tonight and post more later!!!

We stopped by the water after dinner one night. I think Weston could have played in the sand at the water's edge all night!-
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day tomorrow. I'll be at work (wishing I were home with my family). Don't know why Wake Co. didn't consider Memorial Day as a holiday for Year-round schools this year.
Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day tomorrow. I'll be at work (wishing I were home with my family). Don't know why Wake Co. didn't consider Memorial Day as a holiday for Year-round schools this year.
However, Thanks to all who have served and lost their lives for our country!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment