I must admit that I love a good rainy day!!!
-
I enjoyed them a little more before Weston because I would wrap up in my Meredith blanket and watch Lifetime movies for an embarrassing amount of time. However, Weston would eat, sleep, & LIVE outside if he could, so it takes a little more creativity and energy to entertain him on a rainy day.
FYI-I wouldn't change it for a gazillion dollars, though!!!!
-
Since Sunday was so rainy, we stayed in our PJs until about 3:30 and only changed then because we had to run to Target for a few things. We played tractors, played with tools, napped, and watched movies!!!
Movie and popcorn!!! Notice who gets the Meredith blanket now!!!Thankfully, Weston's movie/TV preference isn't cartoons. He would rather watch a "real person" movie/tv show (and I use the word watch very loosely...it's usually on in the background while he plays). He is really in to horses right now (wonder where he got that from?!?)....so we watched Flicka and Dreamer. Both are great movies, but I could watch Dreamer over and over again....LOVE it!!



No comments:
Post a Comment